SVR-Online Forum (Secure) Forum Index SVR-Online Forum (Secure)
The forum is run on a voluntary basis for members, volunteers and SVR enthusiasts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SVR-H plc Shareholders New Passes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SVR-Online Forum (Secure) Forum Index -> General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tony C

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 9:40 pm    Post subject: SVR-H plc Shareholders New Passes Reply with quote

I have forwarded onto SVR live (twice) photo details for a replacement Silver Shareholders pass - It has been requested a couple of times in various publications.= (last one being with Shareholders financiial report). No sign of any replacement yet. Anyone else having this experience ?
Robin

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Getting on for a year since I dropped into Head Office to get a photo taken. I was there today for another reason and took the opportunity to ask about this. The suggestion was that they would be sent out "in a couple of months' time".
batchacremike

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:09 pm    Post subject: Re: SVR-H plc Shareholders New Passes Reply with quote

Tony C wrote:
I have forwarded onto SVR live (twice) photo details for a replacement Silver Shareholders pass - It has been requested a couple of times in various publications.= (last one being with Shareholders financiial report). No sign of any replacement yet. Anyone else having this experience ?

Yes I sent a photo months ago.

But what about Sunday luncheon vouchers for those shareholders entitled to them. We are half way through the year and no sign of them. I rang up about 6 weeks ago and was told in the next 2 weeks. I rang again a week later and was again told 2 weeks but still no sign. The papers for the AGM which arrived a month ago said they would be sent separately. I have the feeling that as long as there are plenty of customers paying we are being put off so that we can only use them in the low season!
cherry_p

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:16 pm    Post subject: Re: SVR-H plc Shareholders New Passes Reply with quote

batchacremike wrote:
But what about Sunday luncheon vouchers for those shareholders entitled to them. We are half way through the year and no sign of them. I rang up about 6 weeks ago and was told in the next 2 weeks. I rang again a week later and was again told 2 weeks but still no sign. The papers for the AGM which arrived a month ago said they would be sent separately. I have the feeling that as long as there are plenty of customers paying we are being put off so that we can only use them in the low season!
I've forwarded this to the GM. He's forwarded it to another manager to find out what's happening in this matter [which applies to me too!!!]
cherry_p

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:31 pm    Post subject: Re: SVR-H plc Shareholders New Passes Reply with quote

cherry_p wrote:
batchacremike wrote:
I've forwarded this to the GM. He's forwarded it to another manager to find out what's happening in this matter [which applies to me too!!!]
I've just come out of a meeting at Comberton Place, and in the middle of it I was given my dining vouchers!!! [saves on postage!!] I'm told that everyone else's are now in the post, so if you still haven't received them in a few days' time, please let us know here!!
batchacremike

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:45 am    Post subject: Re: SVR-H plc Shareholders New Passes Reply with quote

Tony C wrote:

The SVR live page is way out of date on this topic. It says the old passes will be withdrawn early 2018.
sharpo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emailed a couple of photos for pass today. Let's see what happens.....

Check the blog for all the latest sightings, photos or videos:-
http://www.sharpos-world.co.uk/blog/

Or links from calendar -
http://www.sharpos-world.co.uk/blog/?page_id=5050
cherry_p

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sharpo wrote:
Emailed a couple of photos for pass today. Let's see what happens.....
One problem is that I'm told only about a third of shareholders have provided photos, and the new passes are not being produced yet. Hopefully in a few months' time -- we will need to set a date after which the old passes are no longer valid, but shareholders will need to be told the date once this is definite, and given a reasonable time to respond by providing the photos!
Needs doing asap to stop any fraudulent use.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SVR-Online Forum (Secure) Forum Index -> General Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: