SVR-Online Forum (Secure) Forum Index SVR-Online Forum (Secure)
The forum is run on a voluntary basis for members, volunteers and SVR enthusiasts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

More blog, less forum.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SVR-Online Forum (Secure) Forum Index -> General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sharpo

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 2:12 pm    Post subject: More blog, less forum. Reply with quote

If I go a bit quiet here - don't panic (or cheer too loud!) as I'm trying to make the most of my spare time - but still keep information/news or whatever you want to call it available for those that want it.

I can easily update my blog when out and about and add photos to it. This is what I tried with my visit to Kidderminster today, when 4 diesels were seen and no steam (12ish to 1ish)

Yesterday I easily added posts to the blog about the 33 and 37 collecting the last 2 Belle coaches from the SVR.

All of the above can be done away from home, giving me more time when at home to try and catch up with videos and keep the "on this day" blog posts going. The one for today included a convoy of diesels at Longbridge heading for the SVR in 2016. Not "really" SVR but I'm sure the locos will appear in photos on the SVR in later posts.

Also, when out, I can update my calendar, which reminds me that I've only completed the videos for 4 items this month, with 11 outstanding!

ELEVEN, what! Now you know why I have to crack on with things when there is some spare time at home. So, the blog is the place to check to see what's happening down the Dark Side and what I see at the SVR.

Check the blog for all the latest sightings, photos or videos:-
http://www.sharpos-world.co.uk/blog/

Or links from calendar -
http://www.sharpos-world.co.uk/blog/?page_id=5050
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SVR-Online Forum (Secure) Forum Index -> General Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: